Planning of Audio, Video, Communication and Data Systems
The increasing demands on audio-visual media equipment and on communication and data systems require more and more complex systems which can be commissioned faultlessly and on time only with an exact planning.
Herstellerneutralität und die vollkommene Unabhängigkeit von Errichterfirmen ermöglichen:
- apply the best price/performance ratio as the decisive criterion when selecting equipment and appliances,
- select the most modern and most suitable products,
- start a genuine competition with the ensuing invitation to tender and thus obtain the most favorably priced bids.
Comprehensive planning of all system components ensures an optimum interplay of the same.
In addition to sound-reinforcement systems, audio / video engineering comprises the following equipment groups:
- microphone systems
- camera systems
- sound and image mixers
- recording and reproducing units
- signal processing equipment (effects generators, image correction ...)
- signal transmission and distribution appliances (crossbars, distributors, converters...)
- audio and video monitors
- measuring equipment (wave form monitors, stereo display units, vectorscopes ...)
- videoprojection equipment
Communication and data engineering includes the following equipment groups
- media controls (touch-screens, etc.)
- conference systems
- paging, stage manager and intercom systems
- antenna systems
- data networks
Course of Planning of Audio-Visual, Communication and IT System
Based on the job description and the application requirements, a design of the systems is carried out.
In the process, alternative solutions are examined and product comparisons are carried out.
The design covers the sizing of all system components. Block diagrams and layout drawings are generated.
As a result of this planning phase, a detailed cost calculation is made available.